DEAR READERS ----------------------

This is a one stop created for readers especially those who seek information on health and general well being. It will update from time to time in order to provides useful relevant information. Some of the articles will be written by me and most of them are written by the chosen health experts. I am inspired to create this blog as I myself am facing with few minor health problems. In a way, by having this blog, somehow it will keep sane and reminds myself that there are millions of ways to improve your health, and it will be great if I could share all these valuable and priceless information to the world.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

I WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT

Helloooo there! How are you guys doing? I will start my own diet program basically based on those hot tips I've posted before... And most probably, I will write updates on what I’ll go through for the next 2 months. Currently, I weight 132 lbs and I pledge to weight 103 lbs for the next two months. I tried to lose my weight several times; unfortunately, it is not reaching my goal. But, this time I’m going to do it big time. I will reach my goal. It’s not that I'm obese. But I don’t feel great with my own figure now. Yes, we always heard people said, be comfortable in your own skin, but how could you be when you’re not satisfied with how you looks and the thought of it keeps bugging you all the time whenever you sit down on your chair, you could feel that extra tummy of yours are stacking onto each other. I don’t have a good self esteem with this kind of body I’m having now. It’s not like I hate my body now but I think I could do better by losing a little more weight and I guess that ‘s the way I’m gonna show them some love .*wink*

Anyway, Different people have different opinions. I just love and fully respect others opinion. I don't mind people judging me, at least I know people still care about me (even in a bad way ..who cares!) bottom line, I just love listening to others opinions.

By the way, I found this inspiring video in you tube. Wanna share it with you guys out there. I really admire the strength and patience of all these people. Doesn’t matter what kind of method they choose to loose the weight, they’ve done it great!!!! Congratulations guys !!!




No comments:

Post a Comment